Welcome!

Why have I started writing a blog on cycling?

Cycling has become something between a passion and obsession for me over the last few years. 

I went from ignorant occasional cycle commuter to regular club rider in 10 years and I've even had a spell working in the business.

My year out in Prague made me reconnect with the joy and freedom of riding a bicycle. There are few places better suited than the periphery of that historic European city. There is something for everyone, gentle gravel cycle paths aplenty, low traffic b-roads and full on singletrack and hard core jump forest trails for the Evel Knievel types.

I intend to cover some basics in maintenance, with video where useful, talk about club cycling, solo touring and keeping safe as a commuter.

I hope you find this blog useful and welcome any constructive feedback, your own take on cycling and of course point out any of my blunders in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling in lockdown London

Season's end?